Creating RitualDo you know that there is a unique design to your life? There is. Your mission in this lifetime is to discover that design and get aligned with it. When you do, life becomes fun, things flow easily, the inevitable challenges of life are only temporary setbacks, and you feel that your life has real meaning.

Rituals help you both discover and stay aligned with your life’s unique design. Rituals can help you manage your time, your energy, and your thinking. Only 25% of life can be experienced with the senses. Rituals allow you to connect with and tap into the power of the other 75%.

Many people think that rituals are religious practices or superstitions. Yet rituals are the “secret weapons” of the world’s most accomplished people: from sports stars to corporate executives to world-class performers. What most people have missed is that rituals are essential tools in today’s world to improve performance, to stay calm in stressful situations, and to maintain balance in an overly busy life.

Read the Full Article

SHARE
E.P.I.C. Magazine
E.P.I.C. stands for Empowering People, Inspiring Community. E.P.I.C. Magazine educates, empowers and inspires the community on the topics of spirituality, health, and sustainability. We help conscious businesses thrive and share their message.

1 COMMENT

  1. Thanks for this article. I’ve been looking for a Jan/Feb 2015 EPIC (Albuquerque/Santa Fe/Taos edition) and can’t find it in any of the usual places. Can you let me know when/where the next issue is coming?

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here